In this critical global health crisis, we would like to inform you that we are working round the clock to ensure that there are no obstructions and no to minimal delays in our services.
We are closely monitoring the new ordinances and policies set by government and transportation officials which may influence our standard services, and we will keep you updated. the health and safety of our employees and customers is paramount., and we are taking essential health and safety measures to ensure that we continue to assist you with no compromise on the health and well being of all the parties involved in the matter.
We will also proceed to closely observe and heed the guidance of the World Health Organization and local public health authorities.
We take a number of precautions at work :
- We avoid physical contact (i.e., handshaking, hugging)
- Face to face meetings has been replaced with teleconferences and online meetings.
- We maintain at least 1.5m of distance from each other
- We wash our hands regularly and completely with soap & water (>20s.).
- We always wear masks and gloves.
- We cover our mouth when coughing or sneezing (tissue or your flexed elbow).
- We avoid touching our face (eyes, nose, or mouth) with unwashed hands.
- Our employees stay at home when they feel sick and when recommended by authorities.
- We clean and disinfect surfaces and objects people frequently touch.
Should you need further clarification or assistance, please email us at email@example.com
- For courier related to questions with Unique Express during the COVID-19 pandemic situation click